Has your cat had its own photography session yet?
Photography of your cat becomes increasingly precious and continues to appreciate over time! We offer you a ‘Cat Portrait’ that is a totally customised cat photo session… we come to your home so your cat stays in familiar surroundings. We will guide you through your photography experience with us and create some beautiful images for you to treasure
“What will my cat photos be like” ?
We understand cats need time – lots of time; to relax when there is someone that they don’t recognise nearby. This is why we patiently sit down with them and wait .. and wait .. until they trust us. We then slowly begin to portray them exactly as they would be on any normal day. After all, each cat has a unique personality, and we know we have succeeded when you see their personality shining in their eyes – cheeky, watchful, relaxed, playful, mischievous .. whatever represents them
Price – “how much will it cost” ?
We have no minimum sale and no hidden charges and you will receive quality photographs to truly treasure. So how much … well this depends what you are after …
Our usual session pricing is below, but there is also a special offer to share with you ..
Your Cat Photography session ($55) includes:
- Vanessa’s time & talent for up-to a 2 hour session, for your for cat photography
- Our travel to your home or nearby location.*
- Post-production processing & back-up of your images.
- Private “teaser” web gallery (with password) of 5 sample images from your session
- A viewing/purchasing session, with 40+ images displayed on our large studio screen & our help whilst you make your selections.
To Present your Images …
- Individually mounted portraits from $95
- Custom framed Wall Art starts from $490
- A beautiful range of albums & boxed collections are available
- Digital collections are available. Your favourite 5 images as ‘Digital Negatives’ plus one art print: from $490. You then have total freedom to make your own prints
*For Cat Photography, travel to areas in excess of 30km from Glen Waverley is just $1.50 per extra 1km return (ie BOTH ways). Additional Photography Time: $50 per 30 minutes.
Our client’s typical investment is between $900 and $3,000 in total on their Art Pieces. However you are under no obligation. There is no hard sell… but you will love your images.
How do I book?
TO BOOK: your very own cat photography session, simply click here
So don’t miss out…
We look forward to photographing your special cat soon!
Your Cat Photographer Melbourne
Vanessa is a Full member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP)